Wednesday, July 25, 2012

me

i haven't gone on this for a long time............
i have good news and bad news. the good news is that I'm going into fifth grade! And the bad news is that I'm going to get a lot of homework. But i will still be with my friends at forest. let me tell you a bit about myself.
i have three favorite singers of all time are   MICHEAL JACKSON    LADY GAGA    THE BLACK EYED PEAS

i like Micheal Jackson because of his beautiful voice my favorite song by him is smooth criminal.

i like lady gaga because she is not scared to be herself, but I'm not a big fan of her clothes sometimes,my favorite song by her is you and i.

i like the black eyed peas because if i need to dance i will put them on and i will dance like there is no tomorrow(as my mom says)

i did get two new pets there names are Iggy and Gnarly,they are so cute!

my summer is almost gone and I'm still so busy i have to get ready for my week at camp with my friend(i got the cutest cowgirl boots at ragstock).

i just check up on Ellie & Lynlee they are still so cute.
now I'm going to go watch MONK with my grandma pat
CHOW:)!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back and posting! Ellie loves to look at pictures of you from the reunion. We miss you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete